Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Thursday 29 March 2007

soulfull house 2

here it is soulfull house 2 . I was amazed at the downloads of soulfull house 1 .Thnaks for your nice words. the more you ask the more you get . I have to point out that in the mix youll here roaschford love this tune its like so sweet with hes vocals and full intention mix is just outstanding . have fun with this and leave what you think this is so uplifting.... out

Flowers - Soul Dhamma
The way you love me - Ron hall
Get over here - Rasmus Faber
River of love ( full intention ) - Roaschford .. top tune
Yuo can make it - Shawn christopher
Nightlights - Polyphonics
Viva Lamore - Physics
Tell me why - Mojo Project
Ill be good - Soul Rebels
Whatever you want - Breakpont