Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Saturday 17 March 2007

soul Collection

Some times a song comes along that will always remember you of a person or persons
.Sometime hate some times love some time a good friend .
In this colliction its my love of some great friends
I hope you will like this real soul collection .


cryistal clear - Howard Hewett
I choose you - paris
Im back for more - Al Johnson jean carn
My kinda woman - Bloodstones
You and me - Rockie robbins
Give me the sunshine - Leos sunshipp
Youll never know - Hi gloss
Its just the way i feel - Gene hunlap & ridgeways
Headline news - William bell
Heaven sent - Stanly clark & Howard Hewett
Downy let love get you down - Archie bell & the drells