Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Saturday 10 March 2007

Love Launge




Love launge is a blend of some of the sweetest songs I can put together. Ok I can go on for ever but I have not the time . If you want your partner to fall in love you can take them on a roller coaster and hope you can shocked them in to lover or play this nice slow jams Hope you like it? out.


PS you can give me feed back if you like to download just follw the link at end of post

List of songs

Love lounge 1
In my song - Gerald Levert
Deep as it goes - Gerald Levert
Cloud 9 Ahmir
Shes worth the troubale - J Valentine
Greatestlove - Musiq soulchild
Falling in love again - Blackstreet
Ms Philadelphia - Musiq soulchild
Valentine - Lloyd
Groove DJ - Liv Warfield
Good girls - Joe
Ghetto child - Joe
Tonights the night - blackstreet


http://www.mediafire.com/?8gmhy3qqyd2