Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Sunday 4 March 2007

Soul mix 3

All of us who are in to Soul funk R&B We are always looking for them tunes that makes us feel up will I have put this mix together hoping its got that up feel . All the tunes are from 2002 until 2007 so have fun let me no what you think . like normal follow the link at the bottom of this page to get the mix and you need winrar or win zip



Golden Lady - Frank McComb
More - Syleena johnson Ft Anthony Hamilton
Walkafteru - Aura jackson
He makes me say - Syleena johnson
Watching you Avani
Dj dont - Gerald Levert
Wanna Get up with you - Gerald Levert
Glowing Growing - Tashas World
Joy - Trina Broussard
Nobody Knows me - Aya
Ho - Janita
Aint for free - Paul MaCinnes
Keep on keepin on unified tribe
Fall into love - Black box - ya its true

http://www.mediafire.com/?8bynktwuzf4