Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Thursday 1 March 2007

Slow jams 1


here it is slow jams 1 . its a blend of some of the best (to me) slow jams .not from now but old school stuff . its not really a mix as some would say just (will youll understand) . i dont think that slow jams should be mixs up just fade in fade out so you can get all the good sounds . i hate the mixs that all the way you can listen to the dj say this is dj bla bla youll get nothing like this on my stuff so now its up to you enjoy Ps links at the end of this post

Slow jam 1

Taxi - J blackfoot

For the love of you - The Isley brotheres

In the mood - Tyrone Davis

Why can we be lovers - Lamont Dozier

Loves call - Zingara

Tasty love - Freddie jackson

Lost and turned out - Whispers

Let me be close to you - The Valentine Brothers

Groove with me - The Isley Brotheres

Come go with me - Teddy pendergrass

My ho my - Barry white

September - Barry

http://www.mediafire.com/?em45mzujgdy