Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Saturday 31 March 2007

Slow jams 2


Here is slow jams 2 . more of a blend than a mix (you'll see what i mean) . its some really sweet tunes. I have put the full 12 inch of Always and forever heatwave .. top tune.. If you wanna bit of love in your life this will help ( i say help) OK if you can not fall in love try to take him or her to a roller coaster ride and shock him/her in to love have fun out
Dawn this ones for you. My life was better knowing you and sadder you have gone ....RIP G
Always and forever - heatwave - 12 inch
Hope that we can be together - Sharon paige & H M
Magic man - Robert winters & fall
Lovers - babyface
Love TKO - Regina belle
Games - Bobby womaack
Bebe & cece winans
God must love you - Babyface
Come go with me Teddy Pendergrass
smoke one - Anthony David