Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Wednesday 14 March 2007

Funk mix 4



So here is funk mix 4 . Its a great blend of some of my old school dance days . I hope you like it . I would normaly post my stuff on some othere pages but I have no time if you got a page and you can post this do so . have fun out

Link at end of this post copy and past and go


Hit & run - Loleatta Halloway
Chief Inspector - Wally badarou
Moneys to tight to mention - Valentine Brotheres
Its gonna be alright - cheryl Lynn
Im in love - Evelyn King
Number one - Patrice Rushen
Loves comin at cha - Melba Moore
Say yeah - the limit
Cant keep holding on - Second Image
Lollipop luv - Bryan Loron
The limit Shes so Divine
Hot fun in the summertime - Dayton


http://www.mediafire.com/?ahmtzmzjwjk