Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Monday 31 December 2007

Travel soul unmixs

when I used to travel in Switzerland as a DJ I hade one thing to keep me going in the long houres drive that's my love of soul . Here is some tracks I think you will love And all are not mixed just the way soul should be .

Alton McClain & Destiny - making room for love

Barry White - Girl It's True, Yes I'll Always Love You

Barry White - September When I First Met You

Bill Withers - Let Me Be The One You Need

Bill Withers - Tender Things

Carl Carlton - This Feelings Rated Xtra

Controllers - My Secret Fantasy

Gerald Alston - Take Me Where You Want To

Howard Hewett - crystal clear

Kashif - Help yourself to my love

Keni Burke - Never Stop Lovin' Me

Love Unlimited - If You Want Me Say It

Paris - I Choose You

Tyrone Davis - In The Mood

Rocie Robbins - You And Me

Walter Jackson - It's Cool