Music is the food of life

My Blog is all about my love of soul Funk R&B soulful house. I hope I can put together some good mix's that you will atleast like. A thank you will be nice but not expected as Lots of blogs shut down as people take but not say a thanks me unlike all the othere music blogs i dont want anything from you . but as I said I don't expect anything . so thanks for your visit enjoy it . out

Monday 31 December 2007

Funk mix 6



So here it is the last one for 2007 . this one is for my 2 boys o and j love you sons . and to all that visited this blog thank you and a happy new year to you .


so down to this is a sweet funk mix 6 I hope you all like it you just follow the link at the end of this post . My love mix's hade over a 2000 downloads ... so i am out of here thanks out


so here we go funk mix 6


Chic - Everrybody dance

Stephanie mills - you cant run from my love

Skyy - show me the way

The ronnie MC - Neir Experience come be with me

Advance - Take me to the top

Starpoint - Its all yours

Surface - Falling in love

Central line - Walking on sunshine

Micheal Wycoff - Do you realy love me tell me love

Kool & the Gang - Steppin out

Dayton - Compilation